Full sewing project tutorial on how to sew a simple vegan leather wallet by hand. Great diy arts and craft project for kids to make their own kids clothes, create fun fashion projects, and learn sewing skills!
Find more sewing videos at http://www.divadesigners.com/ Sewing kits and projects can be found at http://www.divadesigners.com/
What do the Diva Sewing Box projects cover?
– How to create your own fashion collections like a real fashion designer.
– Use the decorations included in each kit to add your own special touch.
– Prepare and use needle and thread.
– What are basting stitches and how to hand sewing a basting stitch.
– What are running stitches and how to hand sew a running stitch.
– How to hand sew sequins.
– Threading your sewing machine and how to thread it properly.
– How to wind the thread from the spool.
– How to secure bobbin in place.
– Selecting a medium length stitch.
– How to hand sew a patch onto your clothes.
– Which side of the fabric is the right side and which side of the fabric is the wrong side.
– How to use straight pins to pin pattern to clothes.
– Sitting comfortably at sewing machine.
– Using presser foot.
– Turn on sewing machine.
– Using the foot control.
– Start sewing machine straight stitch.
– Finish sewing machine stitch.
– Removing fabric from under presser foot.
– Using a needle and thimble together.
What you need:
* vegan leather fabric
* metal closure
* straight pins
* fashion or graphing ruler
* needle threader
* marking chalk
* tape measure
* seam ripper
* pin cushion
* fabric scissors
* hand sewing needles
The Diva Designers DIY Wallet Kit is found at http://www.divadesigners.com/