I spent less than $40 in the TJ Maxx clearance aisles and came home with $186.49 worth of delish-smelling goodness. Talk about bargains! My hair and skin (and wallet) are thanking me.
My April 2012 Birchbox Opening Video: http://youtu.be/XKEmv_7VZ1s
Thanks for watching, kiddies! Remember to subscribe for weekly shenanigans and reviews.
FIND ME ON TWITTER: http:///www.twitter.com/holliewrites
TRY BIRCHBOX FOR YOURSELF: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=4ur9h
Products in this (kinda, sorta) haul:
– Ahava Mineral Hand Cream, Purifying Mud Mask, Mineral Body Lotion (http://www.ahavaus.com/)
– H2O+ Apricot-Peche Body Puree (http://www.h2oplus.com)
– Jonathan Weightless Smooth, No-Frizz Shampoo + Conditioner (http://jonathanproduct.com)
– Time Balm Kiwi Facial Scrub & Grapefruit Antioxidant Day Cream (https://www.thebalm.com)
– Cynthia Rowley Pineapple Mango Moisturizing Bath Bar
– Thymes Green Tea Body Wash (OHMYGODDDDD http://www.thymes.com)
Disclaimer: Everything was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned in this video.